Imperial Japan and Colonies: International Conference on Human Flow and Border-corssing (IV) 日本帝國與殖民地：人流與跨境（四）國際學術研討會
Institute of Taiwan History, Academia Sinica
October 22-23, 2020 (Thursday - Friday)
First Conference Room, 3F, Humanities and Social Sciences Building (HSSB), Academia Sinica
Please download here.
Please click here.
- Registration will be open from September 28 to October 14. An accepted attendees list will be posted on October 16 (via the link here).
- Due to the pandemic, attendees will be seated one seat apart. Registration might close early due to overwhelming response. The conference will prioritize researchers of related fields. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you are interested in attending, please register online in advance. On-site registration is not allowed.
- Please enter the HSSB building through the revolving door on the second floor (except people with disabilities or car-drivers, who enter from the 1st or B1 floors), follow the direction to have body temperature taken and fill a health questionnaire (download here).
- If you have a fever (forehead temperature ≥ 37.5°C) or other respiratory symptoms, please follow the instruction to leave the meeting room.
- Please wear a face mask all the time in the meeting room.
- Other Covid-19 related measures are subject to regulations adopted by the CDC and Academia Sinica.
- Please bring your own beverage cups. No cups will be provided by the organizer.