Taiwan Historical Research: Retrospect and Prospect, 2018-2019
Institute of Taiwan History, Academia Sinica
Graduate Institute of Taiwan History, National Taiwan Normal University
National Museum of Taiwan History;
Graduate Institute of Taiwan History, National Chengchi University
Date and Time:
December 10-11, 2020 (Thurs.-Fri.)
First Conference Room, 3F, Humanities and Social Sciences Building (HSSB), Academia Sinica
Please download the tentative agenda via the link here.
Please Click here.
- Registration will be closed on December 2. An accepted attendees list will be posted on December 4 (via the link here).
- Due to the pandemic, participants are required to wear face masks all the time in the meeting room.
- For participants, please enter the HSSB building through the revolving door on the second floor (except people with disabilities or car-drivers, who enter from the 1st or B1 floors), follow the direction to have body temperature taken and fill a health questionnaire.
- Participants have a fever (forehead temperature ≥ 37.5°C) or other respiratory symptoms, please follow the instruction to leave the meeting room.
- Other Covid-19 related measures are subject to regulations adopted by the CDC and Academia Sinica.
- Please bring your own beverage cups. No cups will be provided by the organizer.