Date: September 17-18, 2020 (Thursday to Friday)
Venue: First Conference Room, 3F, Humanities and Social Sciences Building (HSSB), Academia Sinica
Organizer: Institute of Taiwan History, Academia Sinica
Co-organizers: Lim Pen-Yuan Cultural and Educational Foundation, Taiwan
Institutions and Economic History Association
Agenda: Please download the tentative agenda here.
Registration Link: https://www.ith.sinica.edu.tw/academic_online.php?l=c&no=2&id=820
- Registration is open until September 7. An accepted attendees list will be posted on the ITH website on September 10 via the link here.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, attendees will be seated one seat apart. Registration might close early due to overwhelming response. The organizers will prioritize researchers of related fields. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you are interested in attending, please register online in advance. On-site registration is not allowed.
- Please enter the HSSB building through the revolving door on the second floor (except people with disabilities or car-drivers, who enter from the 1st or B1 floors), follow the direction to have body temperature taken and fill a health questionnaire (download here).
- If you have a fever (forehead temperature ≥ 37.5°C) or other respiratory symptoms, please follow the instruction to leave the meeting room.
- Please wear a face mask all the time in the meeting room.
- Other Covid-19 related measures are subject to regulations adopted by the CDC and Academia Sinica.
- Please bring your own beverage cups. No cups will be provided by the organizers.