Symposium on the 90th Anniversary of Wushe Incident: Historical Research and Transformative Justice
Organizer: Institute of Taiwan History, Academia Sinica
Date and Time: October 16, 2020. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Place: Room 802 at ITH
Agenda: Please click here.
Registration: Please click here.
- Registration will be closed on October 11. An accepted attendees list will be posted on October 12 (via the link here).
- Due to the pandemic, attendees will be seated one seat apart. Registration might close early due to overwhelming response. The conference will prioritize researchers of related fields. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you are interested in attending, please register online in advance. On-site registration is not allowed.
- Before entering the HSSB building, attendees must follow the direction to have body temperature taken and fill a health questionnaire.
- If you have a fever (forehead temperature ≥ 37.5°C) or other respiratory symptoms, please follow the instruction to leave the meeting room.
- Please wear a face mask all the time in the meeting room.
- Other Covid-19 related measures are subject to regulations adopted by the CDC and Academia Sinica.
- Please bring your own beverage cups. No cups will be provided by the organizer.