World．Enlightenment．Taiwan : Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of the Taiwan Cultural Association (Taipei Session)
October 14-15, 2021 (Thursday-Friday)
First Conference Room on the third floor of the North Building for Humanities and Social Sciences, Academia Sinica
Institute of Taiwan History, Academia Sinica
Physical and online participation are both allowed, but only paper abstracts are available for download for online participants.
Please click here and scroll down to download.
Click Here to Register
- Registration will be open until September 30, 2021 (Thursday). The number of physical participants is subject to regulations imposed by the Central Epidemic Command Center.
- A list of accepted physical and online participants will be posted on the ITH Website on Tuesday, October 5, 2021. Onsite registration is not allowed.
- Online participants will receive a link and password to join the conference. Recording and transmitting the conference in any format without permission is not allowed.
- Please register online in advance. Onsite registration is not allowed.
- Attendees must enter the HSSB building through the revolving door on the second floor (except people with disabilities or car-drivers who enter from the 1st or B1 floors).
- Attendees are required to scan the QR Code of the “SMS Contact Tracing System” and have their body temperature taken before enter the conference venue.
- Attendees have a fever (forehead temperature ≥ 37.5°C) are not allowed to stay.
- Attendees are required to wear a face mask throughout the event.
- Cups are not provided at the conference. Attendees must bring their own for beverage.
- Other pandemic related measures are subject to regulations adopted at Academia Sinica on the day of the event.