Speech Event Hosted by Environmental History Group
Speaker: Chia-hsing Ho (Assistant Professor, Department of History, National Chung Hsing University)
Title: Technology Introduction and Environmental Development: take the operation of Ta Hsueh Shan Forestry Corporation as an example 技術引進與環境開發：以大雪山林業公司經營為例 Discussant: Hurng-jyuhn Wang (Professor, Department of Public Administration, National Dong Hwa University)
Date and Time: Tue. August 4, 2020. 10a.m.-12:30p.m.
Place: Room 802 at ITH
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/9b6sot3FauhkjWkD8
- If you are interested in attending, please fill in the registration form by July 31. Onsite registration is not allowed. If you have registered but unable to attend, please send an email to Miss Yu-hsun Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event will be held in Chinese.
- Two hours of environmental education courses for government employees will be offered.
- Lunch is provided. Please check vegetarian or non-vegetarian meal in the registration form. The option of no meal is also available.
- In response to the Covid-19, please wear a face mask while in the meeting room.